Dr. Laura Redman MBChB, MMed, FCS (SA) Cert. Vasc Surgery
Dr. Laura Redman is a qualified doctor, General Surgeon and Vascular Surgeon. She has also trained in Vascular Ultrasound having completed a Vascular Ultrasound Course in the United Kingdom. Dr. Redman has completed a Master's Degree in Medicine.
Dr. Redman is academically accredited, having published in local and international journals, co-edited an American Journal issue of Progress in Cardiovascular Disease on aneurysms and presented internationally in both France and Switzerland. She has won academic prizes – locally for a vascular dissertation and internationally for Best Scientific Paper.
Dr Redman aims to bring first world protocols to South Africa through the Vascular Centre.
She is also involved in research related to vascular disease with a strong passion to make a difference to the masses of people affected by cardiovascular disease.
Please follow me on my blog site www.veinscapetown.co.za
- Manchester, United Kingdom (2013)
- Wessex Scientific Vascular Ultrasound Course.
- Yale University, New-haven, USA (2012)
- The Aortic Institute. Professor John Elefteriades.
- Stony Brook University, Long Island, New York, USA (2012)
- The Vein Clinic. Professor Nicos Labropoulos.
- Nuremberg, Germany (2012)
- Complex Endovascular Aortic Surgery. Professor Eric Verhoeven.
- Bern, Switzerland (2012)
- Endovascular intervention in the Diabetic. Professor Iris Baumgartner.
- Lecister, United Kingdom (2012)
- Carotid Unit. Professor Ross Naylor.
- London, United Kingdom (2012)
- Complex endovascular cases and arterio-venous malformations. Professor George Hamilton.