Sister Paddy Regnart
Sister Paddy Regnart is a qualified Nursing Sister. She specialised in Advanced Paediatrics, Nursing Administration and Community Health. She was previously a Matron at Red Cross Children’s Hospital.
Sr Paddy runs the clinical side of the Vascular Centre and is in charge of all procedures. Her experience as a Matron is invaluable to the pratice running and ensuring high medical standards. Sr Paddy has a love for people, is compassionate and caring, and guides every patient through their procedure.
The Vascular Centre is proud to have Sr Paddy on board!
- Sharley Cribb Nursing College, Port Elizabeth (1973)
- Paddy started as a Student Nurse at Provincial Hospital
- Qualified (1976)
- Registered General Nurse
- Qualified (1977)
- Registered Midwife (Sanford Maternity Hospital, P.E.)
- Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital (1980)
- Followed her passion
- Further Qualified (1982)
- Registered in Paediatric Nursing Science
- Qualified (1986)
- Registered in Advanced Paediatric and Neonatal Nursing Science.
- Registered University of Stellenbosch (1992)
- Registered in Nursing Administration and Community Nursing Science
- Qualified (2016)
- Compression course 2016
She returned and was a Matron in charge at Red Cross Hospital during which time she was instrumental in bringing about many improvements and changes to help with the functioning of departments, as well as for various categories of staff. She is blessed to have been able to be in many leadership roles throughout her life, having also been Secretary of the local South African Nursing Association branch.